Who is Pollyanna?

My photo
A girl who enjoys sexual freedom. Who seeks pleasure through pain. Who is eager to explore her sexuality through friendship and experimentation. A girl who loves easily and wants to be loved, fucked and abused in return. A seemingly fragile flower who offers herself to trusted people as a plaything.

Aug 18, 2009

A Public Lesson

The first time I played with Mr Zest he dominated me so easily it scared me. We played at our local club and he immediately set about getting into my head. Once he had my head I was powerless.

He blindfolded and pushed me against the wall and roughly pinched and probed me. Fingers touching me everywhere. I was so turned on I was ashamed.

Then ordered me to kneel in front of him, hands behind my back. Made me spread my legs apart til they hurt and it was an effort to stay in position. Twisted my nipples til I cried out. Then slapped my breasts hard for complaining.

Whipped my pussy with his crop, unrelenting until I tried to move out of position. Soft caresseses all over my body, disarming me before returning to pinching, whipping and probing.

Stripped me fully and tied me to the frame spread eagled. Legs stretched open and whipped again on my pussy as I wriggled in vain. Then roped my knees to hold me still. No respite from the probing hands, pinching my clit and the folds of my pussy.

Undid my blindfold so I could see the onlookers witnessing my shame. Made me watch as he trailed a hunting knife over my body, grazing my nipples enjoying my terror.

Flogged my back, legs and ass. Then my breasts. Each stroke burning me and heightening my pain, increasing my pleasure. Fucked me roughly with his fingers, laughed as I begged for more.
Teased me for my slutty behaviour.

Untied me to teach me a more serious lesson...

No comments: