Who is Pollyanna?

My photo
A girl who enjoys sexual freedom. Who seeks pleasure through pain. Who is eager to explore her sexuality through friendship and experimentation. A girl who loves easily and wants to be loved, fucked and abused in return. A seemingly fragile flower who offers herself to trusted people as a plaything.

Aug 13, 2009

Bi curious

I'm curious about sex with a girl. What exactly do you do? Would I like it? The fact I'm not a fan of oral sex, is that a problem?

I need to be educated. It's one of the few remaining sexual experiences that I'm interested in but have yet to try. Of course I've kissed other girls and even touched their breasts and bottoms. But never actually had sex.

Still I have a good feeling that some girl on girl action is not far off. Hopefully at one of my next group parties. I've certainly signalled my interest to play with a girl or girls, in the right setting.

It will probably happen with a few girls. Maybe some Doms will also be in attendence. Could be an orgy.

But someone will have to be in charge of me. I love being told what to do in bed. It makes me very pliant and briefly submissive. And if I'm having sex with a girl for the first time I'll need direction. Yes, very thrilled at the prospect of losing my girl virginity!

No comments: