Who is Pollyanna?

My photo
A girl who enjoys sexual freedom. Who seeks pleasure through pain. Who is eager to explore her sexuality through friendship and experimentation. A girl who loves easily and wants to be loved, fucked and abused in return. A seemingly fragile flower who offers herself to trusted people as a plaything.

Jul 25, 2009

Pollyanna loves sex

I love sex, but only in a certain way. The hard and dirty way. Not for me the gentle, careful intimacy of two lovers connecting.

I want it hard and dirty. I want to be taken. Forced. Abused. Hurt. To be owned.

My orgasmic pleasure is inconsequential. I rarely cum from sex. But I reach heights of ecstasy that are amazing. Heights from which there are no release. I get so turned on and pushed so far that I cannot actually cum. Every nerve ending on fire, screaming for relief.

The best sexual partners for me are those that are selfish. Who take what they want, Ignore what I might like. Fucking me hard and quickly. My face, my pussy, my ass. Whichever hole they want most. Whatever makes me whimper and cry and suffer.

I usually find such partners in the BDSM world. Sometimes they beat me first, with their hands, whips, canes and belts. Sometimes they tie me up, naked and spread open. A plaything to them.

Because that's how I like it. Dirty, painful and hard.

No comments: